What is it?
Time For Action is an intensive, hands-on business improvement programme. Lasting typically two years, TFA is designed to -
- Clarify where your business wants to be
- Determine exactly the current position
- Analyse possible strategies for closing the gap
- Implement and monitor those strategies
If you know what you want from your business, but you lack the people or resources, or you're simply not willing to wait, TFA is designed to bring into your business those missing skills. Whether you need more sales, better systems, improved productivity or a way out, TFA brings our team and your team together, working one to one, at your base and in our offices.
If business has ever felt lonely, TFA will change all that.
Why do I need it? Examples of the areas covered by TFA include:
- building a strategic plan based on the personal and business goals of the owners;
- creating marketing and sales functions that systematically work;
- maximising productivity and efficiency;
- installing measurement systems to accurately establish the key measures, both financial and non-financial;
- generating systems to ensure right first time quality, every time, without you having to be there;
- maximising the profitability and value of your business
Who's it for?
Business owners that know what they want but don't know how to achieve it, and who are looking for practical assistance to accelerate their businesses.