What is it?
Dashboard has the key information you need to keep control of your business on one sheet of A4. A mix of financial and non-financial measures, designed specifically for you. Based on the balanced business scorecard developed by Harvard professors Kaplan and Norton and as used by 70% of the world's top 500 companies.
Why do I need it?
You'll have head the maxim 'failing to plan is planning to fail'. We believe this is never more true than in business. Your business is possibly your largest investment, in terms of time as well as finance, and yet it's very common to see more time devoted to planning a summer holiday or buying a new car than time invested in planning your business. One of the reasons for this is that the traditional 50-page business plan is just not helpful on a day to day basis.
What do you think when you hear the words 'Business Plan'? You possibly think of a weighty tome, prepared long ago when you were trying to raise some money, now gathering dust in the corner.
So we've developed Dashboard, and it does exactly what it says. On one sheet of A4 you'll find all the key things you need to get right in your business. It tells you everything you need to know, month by month.
We couldn't run our business without it.
Who's it for?
Just about anyone who's in business, especially if any of the following apply to you -
- there's a gap between where your business currently is and where you'd like it to be;
- you don't feel in control of your business;
- you're not happy with your life-work balance or the financial return from your business;
- you fear taking a holiday;
- you're first in and/or last out;
- you plan on getting out of the business within the next 10 years;
- you just feel things could be better than they are right now.