Its products are used in the UK and internationally, in businesses of all sizes; from one-man-band sole traders, through family businesses all the way through to multi-national organisations.
At Dufton Kellner we are Sage Gold Partners, with many of our team individually accredited to Sage Gold level. This means that we are experts in the use of Sage accounting and business software and are able to support you right the way through the process, from selection of an appropriate product to match your business needs through to installation and the provision of ongoing support.
So why should you use accounting software, and specifically why Sage?
The answer to the first question is straightforward. You can’t run a successful business without having a great understanding of your sales, costs, profits and cash flow. It is far easier to obtain this information from accounting software, and will take you much less time. Why Sage? Well it’s the largest provider of mid-level accounting software in the world and constantly invests in its products to ensure that they provide the very best information to you, the business owner, with the least amount of hassle. The latest versions of Sage are cloud-based, which brings a whole host of other advantages, such as:-
- No need to install software or continually upgrade your IT equipment.
- Access from anywhere with an internet connection, any time, and from practically any device – PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone.
- Seamless integration with online banking and other software (such as payroll packages) which greatly simplifies the data entry procedure and saves you time and money, as most transactions are automatically imported.
- Data is securely backed up automatically, so you need never fear data loss.
- Several people can access the same data at the same time, with different access rights; so for example a bookkeeper might enter your sales and purchase invoices, whilst only you have access to your financial reports.
- Seamless integration with us, your professional accountant – there is no longer any need to send us back-ups at the end of a financial year; with your permission we can access your data to produce management or annual accounts at the same time as you carry on entering your day to day transactions.
We use Sage within our own business, and would be delighted to demonstrate to you, completely without charge or obligation, how Sage could transform your business. If you do decide that Sage is for you, then you’ll probably be very pleasantly surprised at its low cost.
And if all this talk of Sage makes you wonder whether we can deal with other accounting software, well the answer is emphatically ‘yes, we can!’ We are also experienced with QuickBooks, Xero, Kashflow and many other products.
For more information on Sage and how it can help you grow your business, please click here. There are also some helpful videos available here.