Arranging finance can be difficult and time consuming. We are able to help. Via our partner PMD, we are able to assist with raising finance for your business or for the acquisition of business assets.
PMD is a specialist provider of finance to the SME sector. Based in North Manchester and with regional offices throughout the U.K., PMD currently arranges over £250M of funding annually and has access to over 150 dedicated SME lenders. Currently they are the largest independently owned brokerage in the U.K. Dufton Kellner has formed a strategic partnership with PMD to offer clients business finance support and access to a comprehensive range of business finance products.
PMD promises a fast, flexible and competitive service together with transparent communication so you always know where the process is up to, allowing you to concentrate on running your business reassured that you’re in safe and professional hands.
In September 2021 PMD won the National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers’ much coveted Asset Finance Broker of the Year award.
PMD’s Range of Services include:
- Access to the whole alternative business finance market – they are independent and will find you the best deal.
- Benchmarking and price checking service to ensure you have the most appropriate finance for your needs.
- Provision of multiple credit lines so your business is never overexposed to just one lender.
- Full range of business finance options with specialists in each field, including
- Asset Finance – commercial vehicles, plant & machinery, computer equipment and IT - any asset you need for your business can be financed.
- Invoice Finance – raise money against outstanding invoices to improve cashflow -a more flexible alternative to a bank overdraft.
- Property Finance – every form of commercial property funding including refinancing and equity release.
- Business Acquisition Finance – we can help business owners buy or sell a business, be it a trade sale, MBO etc.
- Recovery Loan Scheme – access the Government’s RLS scheme through their panel of loan, property and invoice finance providers.
- Asset Refinance - consolidate your existing borrowings using your business assets, either to lower your outgoing expenses or release cash.
Mark Millhouse is our dedicated Duffton Kellner contact and he is focused on supporting you. No call centres or automated answering systems - Mark will provide you with the highest level of customer service. Please contact him directly as below or alternatively via your usual DK contact.
PMD Business Finance
2 Howarth Court, Gateway Crescent, Chadderton, Oldham OL9 9XB
M: 07711 594 030
T: 0161 633 2548